About our Career Counselling expertise and Redundancy skills – Clients – Qualifed Coaches
As human resource consultants we help people to create lives they love and organisations to succeed through motivated, productive staff. Our HR Consultancy services benefit a wide range of executives, directors, professionals and technical staff across private, public and third sectors.
Who are our Clients?
- Household name multinationals to SMEs, charities, Not For Profit organisations, and academic, health and governmental bodies.
- Directors, executives and professionals who need career advice or counselling, or seek career change at 30, 40 or 50 – or older.
- Redundant teams in organisations; redundant individuals in companies or coming to us direct.
Director – Barbara Robertson
Qualifications and Experience
- MAC – Trained and certified as a coach; a member of the Association for Coaching International
- NLP Master Practitioner in Communication
- Company director; member of the Institute of Directors; former acting Chair and Hon. Secretary of the Edinburgh branch
- CMC – Certified management consultant and FIC – Fellow of the Institute of Consulting; past Chair in Scotland.
- Psychometric testing and assessment- trained and certified by the British Psychological Society.
Barbara’s background includes 13 years with leading global consultancy and accountancy firms in the Far East, London and Scotland before setting up her own consultancy. She has over 25 years’ experience as a Human Resource Consultant. She has also been through redundancy, been headhunted, been promoted, set up new services, moved career internationally and changed career after 30 and after 40.
- Executive Coaching – both for individuals and within organisations
- Career counselling for individuals
- Redundancy Programmes for individuals, teams and businesses
- Psychometric Assessment – for recruitment, team development, assessment and career planning
- Mentoring executives
- Executive Search and Executive Recruitment – most industry sectors and a wide variety of roles.
Born and raised on Scotland’s West Coast, Barbara has an M. A. from University of Glasgow, studied for an MBA with the Open University and is a Certified Management Consultant (about 1,600 UK qualified consultants) and Fellow of the Institute of Consulting, recognised internationally.
Know Your Values
Our values – commitment to results for clients, creating value, professionalism, good practice and integrity. Above all, her own core values are transforming people and organisations, and making a difference. Fun and community are important to her, too.
Our associate consultants have a mix of similar qualifications and experience to support clients’ needs.